rachels.haven's Journal

rachels.haven

Herd Master
Reaction score
It would not pay me to drive all the way to TN to then drive you back to MD... although the trip home from there for me would be closer... been thinking on how to make it practical but it just isn't... I could drive the truck/trailer... use my father's 3/4 ton p.u. that I brought home from NH and just had serviced while waiting on DS to get the title switched over...
Sorry, just thinking of possibilities...
No worries, Jan. You have enough on your plate! We'll get this done.

farmerjan

Herd Master
Reaction score
I have no doubt you will get it done... just thought it could be a good situation all around... but can't figure out how to get a "mini" vacation out if it !!!!! In a practical sensible way... too bad I wasn't needing to take something down that way....
Hey, the good thing is, MD will be closer so I could swing a visit up to see the "farm" .... and still not be gone so terribly long from here... so, that is in the future possibilities... figure I need to do a little of the traveling/visiting I want to do before I am too old and decrepit to do it.... !!!!

rachels.haven

Herd Master
Reaction score
Yes, you could totally come and visit. DH says the Shenandoah valley isn't that far from where we're going.
Jan, you're a cow woman. You run a business in addition to being a milk tester and a calf bottle holder. My thinking is that if you leave town for a day and a half your whole operation grinds to a halt.
Even thinking of helping us makes me feel happy. That's very kind.