Teresa & Mike CHS - Our journal

HomeOnTheRange

Golden Herd Lurker
Reaction score
Please don't flame me :hide, but I mixed up the words in your post...
I wear shorts pretty when I'm outside
I thought; Wow, now there is a Man's man who can admit that on a public forum! (Great respect for you Mike :bow and the great things you are doing with your herd!)

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Please don't flame me :hide, but I mixed up the words in your post...

I thought; Wow, now there is a Man's man who can admit that on a public forum! (Great respect for you Mike :bow and the great things you are doing with your herd!)

He DOES wear shorts pretty! I’ve been there to visit!

Mike CHS

Herd Master
Reaction score
Today was shot day for the dogs and two of the cats. All three cats were due but there was only two of them around today.

We split the dogs up with me taking Maisy and Mel and Teresa took Sassy and Lance. My working pickup is still my old Tacoma and Mel takes up the entire back seat and I managed to get us there with Maisy in the front sear. That turned out to be a safety issue since when she was trying to find a way to get comfortable, I had to keep my hand on the gear shift as she would just about pursh it out of gear. On the way home she elected to get in the back sear with Mel which surprisingly worked so I just put the windows down on both sides so both dogs had a window. :)