I'm rapidly arriving at the conclusion...

DParker

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
...that, given their apparent inability to demonstrate anything even remotely resembling competency at managing their operation, an ADGA membership is largely a complete and utter waste of time and money. The problems with their software and internal operations have now stretched into multiple YEARs of existence, with no apparent significant progress in solving them. It took over a month just to get my membership processed, and I've been waiting for over 2 months for the registrations for my 4 does to be processed with no results (other than having immediately cashed my checks, of course). I opened a ticket about this almost exactly 2 months ago, and have received absolutely nothing in the way of feedback.

So, they're able to collect money for services, but are incapable of rendering those services in anything even remotely resembling a reasonable time frame....or at all in some cases (based on others' complaints). This is bordering on fraud, at a minimum.

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
Do they answer phone calls?

Plus -- most dairy goats kid feb-apr, so by time papers prepared and sent they are SWAMPED with paperwork this time of year -- just saying. 🤷

Last edited:

DParker

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Do they answer phone calls?

Plus -- most dairy goats kid feb-apr, so by time papers prepared and sent they are SWAMPED with paperwork this time of year -- just saying. 🤷
They've been in this state steadily for the past 2 years, and have made little progress in correcting the problems they have, especially when it comes to the heap of garbage that is their software/website. There is no excuse for what has been going on. There is no reason something as simple as a new membership applied and paid for online can't be processed automatically and instantly. And if you can physically open an envelope, remove the check inside and deposit it you can process the registration that accompanied it in less than 2 months. If you have that many registrations pouring in that fast you can afford to hire temporary help to take care of the workload.

Again, there is no excuse this.

Margali

Herd Master
Reaction score
@DParker So sorry ADGA is falling apart. So it's been 2 months with multiple documented contact attempts without services rendered or any reply? Your bank might be willing to reverse charges for the doe registration fees.

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
Realizing you are very unhappy, just what do you suggest to resolve YOUR situation?

Seems obvious they are not changing their methods, habits, work ethic. You accept or disengage. Why stay with an organization this poorly set up, in your opinion?

I'm not saying they aren't screwed up -- I don't deal with them. If you have a miracle method to make this organization efficient and productive, I'm betting several registries could use it.

DParker

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Realizing you are very unhappy, just what do you suggest to resolve YOUR situation?

Seems obvious they are not changing their methods, habits, work ethic. You accept or disengage. Why stay with an organization this poorly set up, in your opinion?

I'm not saying they aren't screwed up -- I don't deal with them. If you have a miracle method to make this organization efficient and productive, I'm betting several registries could use it.
And what exactly is to he gained by walking away from what I've already paid for?

Last edited:

Latest posts