Tiny Tails Rabbitry 101

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
My ewe is due this weekend and has a decently sized udder. The teats are hairless along with the area around them. She has been agitated and uncomfortable all day today. She plays with her lips, curls it up, lifts her head to the sky, and walks stiffly. She grazed a little bit, but is now resting again.

Tiny Tails Rabbitry 101

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
I had a first timer that did that. Lambed a couple hours later. Could be soon for you.
This will be her 3rd time. I have been watching her all morning from my window so I don't bother her too much. I have noticed that over the past couple hours she has gotten even more like that. She is getting lazier and looks to be in contractions more often.

SageHill

Herd Master
Reaction score
This will be her 3rd time. I have been watching her all morning from my window so I don't bother her too much. I have noticed that over the past couple hours she has gotten even more like that. She is getting lazier and looks to be in contractions more often.
Cool. Sound like we both get new lambs today 👍🏼 one ewe lamb here. Keep us posted!

SageHill

Herd Master
Reaction score
I sure hope so! I will! Do you have a picture of the lamb? They are so cute!
Here you go.... (ha - I even snagged a couple birth pics this time) nose and toes as they say.
IMG_4422.jpeg