Reaction score
HOORAY!!’ He got the job! WHOOP!
🌬️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
❗️❗️❗️❗️❗️❗️❗️❗️❗️❗️❗️❗️❗️
👍👍🏻👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

Sequestered Ridge Ranch

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
After 14 hours of jostling in the excavator my back is talking back saying never again. Suppose to go pick up couple of fridge's today onto the back of my military rig, yeah that's going to be fun.
Trying to convince the wife we need a bigger excavator and it's not working, maybe have to try harder and shoot a rod out the side of the engine.:fl

farmerjan

Herd Master
Reaction score
After 14 hours of jostling in the excavator my back is talking back saying never again. Suppose to go pick up couple of fridge's today onto the back of my military rig, yeah that's going to be fun.
Trying to convince the wife we need a bigger excavator and it's not working, maybe have to try harder and shoot a rod out the side of the engine.:fl
NO, I think she is right...it's a not a NEED a bigger excavator.... it's a "I want a bigger toy" kinda thing ?:gig:lol:

:hide:hide:th:th:th

Put the money into another of the parcels you want to buy.... then a bigger excavator will be a necessity to put in more water sources...
How is the GPM in that one spot?...

Sequestered Ridge Ranch

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
NO, I think she is right...it's a not a NEED a bigger excavator.... it's a "I want a bigger toy" kinda thing ?:gig:lol:

:hide:hide:th:th:th

Put the money into another of the parcels you want to buy.... then a bigger excavator will be a necessity to put in more water sources...
How is the GPM in that one spot?...
I put brand new teeth on the bucket made for rock/clay and still skidding along the surface, I'm not heavy enough. I can put the teeth on end wall in front of me lift the excavator up and still not dig in the clay, and that's about the time the excavator slams back to the ground slamming me in the cab.
Either we are getting a drill rig or we are getting bigger excavator and that's final.
Don't know on GPM exactly, looks to be about 3 GPM, I will know once I hit my mark and measure with 5 gallon bucket and brick to hold it down.

peteyfoozer

Herd Master
Reaction score
Morning! Anyone got an extra cup? Fen woke me up by taking my hand. He was insistent. He’s been losing weight, so I increased the amount of rabbit and venison he gets and upped his kibble to 1 1/2 c 2X a day. Boone is getting the raw plus 5 c of Large breed kibble a day. Feeding Mister is cheaper!

After breakfast Boone climbed up my lap All 80 lb of him 😂. It’s hard to remember he’s just a baby, he’s so huge already. He keeps me company all day. He’s reached his “naughty stage”. I hope his doesn’t last as long as Fen’s did!

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
My son was in a wreck in Midland, Texas this morning and is in the hospital there. He’s waiting on test results now. He was banged up, hopefully results will come back ok and he’ll be released today, if not, he’ll be released tomorrow. A lady pulled out in front of him and he hit her. She is injured, he doesn’t know how bad and due to patient privacy, no one will tell him. At least she’s alive.

His truck may be totaled, he’ll worry about that later. When he gets released, he’s going to rent a car, he can turn it in at Lufkin and I can pick him up there.

So that’s been my morning.

Latest posts